Sontex is one of the UK’s leading packaging companies offering a whole host of high quality shrink wrap machinery with options suitable for a wide range of applications. With over 55 years’ experience within the industry the company hold all of the knowledge needed to ensure that they are able to offer the best collections at all times and able to assist companies of a wide variety. The company offers both new and refurbished machinery and specialise in high quality bag sealers.
What are Bag Sealers?
Bag sealers, also referred to as bag sealing machines and heat sealers are machines used to seal products, packaging and other thermoplastic materials using the power of heat. There are many types of hear sealing available including but to limited to hot bar sealing, continuous heat sealing and impulse heat sealing.
Sontex’s Best Bag Sealers
Understanding how important bag sealing is to many different industries and sectors Sontex always ensure that they are offering the greatest range of new and used bag sealing machinery possible. Some of the greatest bag sealers that the company are currently offering at the most competitive prices are:
Audion Magneta Sealers (321MG, 421MG, 521MG, 621MG & 721MGI)
- Audion Magneta Sealers are perfect for bag sealing and lay flat sealing with sealing jaw lengths ranging from 320mm to 720mm.
- Audion Magneta Sealers boast manual jaw closure with magnetic locking mechanism which automatically releases at the end of each bag seal
- Audion Magneta Sealers include cutters as standard that are used to trim the tops of plastic bags after sealing
- Audion Magneta Sealers are available in stainless steel
- Audion Magneta Sealers can come with a number of add-ons including support tables, floor stands, foot pedals and motorized operation facilities
- Audion Magneta Sealers come with twelve month non consumable parts RTB warranty
Hulme Martin Hand Operated Sealers
- Hulme Martin bag sealers are available with a wide range of seal jaw lengths ranging from 250mm to 350mm
- Hulme Martin bags sealers can trip the top of bags easily and quickly after sealing
- There are portable Hulme Martin bag sealing options available
- Hulme Martin bag sealers are perfect for sealing polythene bags and lay flat tubing
All Hulme Martin hand operated bag sealers come with 12 month warranty